Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Hunting

successful hunting photos thread

<< < (33/35) > >>

ID_Joker:
Deer tag #1 filled yesterday.  Unfortunately, forgot to bring the camera.  Stayed up last processing last night.  Still have to grind and make jerky this afternoon.  Then back out tomorrow to see if I can fill tag #2 or the elk tag!   ;D

Cedar:

--- Quote from: GotCox on September 21, 2014, 12:06:17 AM ---Sometimes i hate Oregon because of this type of stuff. Slowly Oregon is turning to the wrong direction. Hunting is being limited, off road access is being limited, now even the Oregon Dunes is closing down beaches to off road recreation. I love this state and the land here, but i see it slowly slipping into a place i don't want to live driven by the herds of metro sexuals and hypsters in portland.

--- End quote ---

You sure about that? 

"Siuslaw National Forest officials are closing in on a decision to designate new trails and open more than 500 acres for motorized vehicle access in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, two decades after a management plan was set in motion."
http://theworldlink.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/rezoning-decision-coming-to-oregon-dunes/article_6b0bd9a0-32f1-11e4-b6d1-001a4bcf887a.html

Cedar

nelson96:

--- Quote from: Cedar on October 11, 2014, 11:00:37 AM ---You sure about that? 

"Siuslaw National Forest officials are closing in on a decision to designate new trails and open more than 500 acres for motorized vehicle access in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, two decades after a management plan was set in motion."
http://theworldlink.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/rezoning-decision-coming-to-oregon-dunes/article_6b0bd9a0-32f1-11e4-b6d1-001a4bcf887a.html

Cedar

--- End quote ---

I've not hunted the dunes but do a lot of ATV recreation and have not seen any issues of limited access.  I wouldn't be surprised that their are groups out there that want to close off sections to protect birds and plant life, but the typical recreation areas I use (Florence, Winchester Bay, and Coos Bay) have been left wide open for all the years I have used them.  This is a huge industry that brings in a lot of dollars for the State and local communities.  They won't jeopardize that.

Florence
Winchester Bay
Coos Bay

ID_Joker:
Freezer filling up...

LibertyBelle:

--- Quote from: ID_Joker on October 15, 2014, 06:33:55 AM ---Freezer filling up...

--- End quote ---

Nice! Looks like someone is having back strap for dinner tonight...  :) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version