Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Hunting

successful hunting photos thread

<< < (4/35) > >>

The Sage of Monticello:
Very nice pictures everyone on your harvest. I can't wait to make my deer jerkey. Had some venison stew for lunch today.

I'm heading out after the snow coming Monday in search of elk, it's been too warm the past few days to go out this weekend so I did not venture out.

Hopefully, the snow and freezing temps drive my elk down.

endurance:

--- Quote from: The Sage of Monticello on October 23, 2011, 05:04:16 PM ---Hopefully, the snow and freezing temps drive my elk down.

--- End quote ---
My thoughts exactly.  Fingers crossed for a good dumping.  I still have a cow elk tag to fill.

Greywolf27:
Well... unfortunately I do not have any pics to share, didn't even seen one deer.  Heard four shots on Saturday, not a one on Sunday.  Saw lots of sign, will have to head back up this weekend.  Wish me luck!

Ranger Dave:
Sorry no picture but this morning I shot a doe that field dressed out at 72 lbs.
Already shinned, quartered and sitting in the cooler waiting for further processing

Ranger Dave

TwoBluesMama:

--- Quote from: Greywolf27 on October 24, 2011, 08:43:13 AM ---Well... unfortunately I do not have any pics to share, didn't even seen one deer.  Heard four shots on Saturday, not a one on Sunday.  Saw lots of sign, will have to head back up this weekend.  Wish me luck!

--- End quote ---

I hate it when that happens!  Fingers crossed for you for another chance this weekend.

--- Quote from: Ranger Dave on October 24, 2011, 05:08:15 PM ---Sorry no picture but this morning I shot a doe that field dressed out at 72 lbs.
Already shinned, quartered and sitting in the cooler waiting for further processing

Ranger Dave

--- End quote ---

Bad Ranger Dave! Bad!  We need photos.  It fuels my drive to go out and hunt elk even though I've been sick.  SO next time don't forget the camera!

Happy eating!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version