Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Industry Reviews

Amazon.com

<< < (2/27) > >>

JGreene:
I do a lot of shopping through Amazon, including a generator.  My only beef is not being able to call them.  Well... I couldn't find a number to call anyway, perhaps I just missed it.  The price is always competative and its usually on my doorstep in no time.

My understanding is that if we follow a link through the TSP that it will get some 'credit' or reward for the sale?  I have a hard time remembering to do that, and I think its only been recently that the ads have been showing up in the forum here.

ChrisFox:
With Amazon Prime it's even better. 80 a year and no shipping. I find I'm not padding my order to 25 anymore  :)

Sister Wolf:
Hey guys!  Since you're all already shopping through amazon, could you do the forum a favor and use a link from the forum (amazon ads on the bottom of this page will work and when I get home tonight I'll post something more permanent in this thread)?  When you buy ANYTHING from amazon after getting to their site through our links, it supports the forum big time.  It doesn't cost one penny extra for you guys to do it that way and it's just one more way of keeping the forum alive and kicking!

Thank you! And I'm super extremely happy that you're all so happy with amazon!  It means we chose an exceptional advertiser for the forum when we chose them!

Mastoo:

--- Quote from: JGreene on January 22, 2011, 01:21:43 PM ---I do a lot of shopping through Amazon, including a generator.  My only beef is not being able to call them.  Well... I couldn't find a number to call anyway, perhaps I just missed it.  The price is always competative and its usually on my doorstep in no time.

--- End quote ---

First time I noticed Amazon's option to have them call me (I think it was under Help or Contact) I snickered but tried it.  Seconds later my phone rang and a human from Amazon answered my question.  It's like the Twilight Zone where I get better customer service from a web site than a store.

Nicodemus:
I usually buy bulk spices that I can't find locally through the shops at Amazon. It's a great way to shop if you can't find things in your locale.

I like the ability to read reviews as well, so remember to review an Amazon seller or product if you get the chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version