Archived Boards (Read-Only) > TSP-Branded Gear

ANT HATS ARE IN THE STORE!!!!!!!!

<< < (3/5) > >>

BIG-TARGET:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on December 16, 2009, 03:14:58 PM ---LOLOLOLOLOLOL  omg, I about fell out of my chair reading that.  Cartwheels.  *snorts*  Too funny!

I printed out the postage for some of these, then ran out of envelopes (dang it - i never have enough envelopes ::) ).  I'll run over to the post office right now and get the rest of what I need, and send these little caps on their way.  TBM, yer gonna LOVE these.  They're really, really pretty.  And the buckles on the back (where they're adjustable) are honestly the nicest I think I've ever seen on a hat.

--- End quote ---

WHich came first?  The hat or the envelope(chicken or egg)?? ::)

Mr. Blank:
Man, them shur ar purdy!  ;D
I'm gonna ask my wife for a raise in my allowance so I can get one.

Heavy G:
Here's me proudly sporting my ant hat:

People ask "why an ant?" and then you can tell them about the grasshopper and the ant. 

BIG-TARGET:
Well, While I'm waiting for the "Great SAK Robbery" to be solve, and the M3 medic bags to be shipped in, I noticedmy ant hat is starting to show its age.  So I ordered a backup hat.

Everyone who sees that hat, loves it :happydance:
And they ask what it means.

So I tell them the story of the ant and the grasshopper(the Jack Spirko"grasshopper:it's what's for dinner" version ::) ), and tell them about TSP.

And I end it by tell them:"though the hat feels great covering your head. It's nothing when compared to the info that's put into your head!" ;D

Heavy G:

--- Quote from: BIG-TARGET on December 01, 2010, 03:28:54 PM ---
"though the hat feels great covering your head. It's nothing when compared to the info that's put into your head!" ;D

--- End quote ---

+1 BIG-TARGET

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version