<< < (3/9) > >>

surfivor:
uh oh

Carl:

--- Quote from: surfivor on February 08, 2017, 04:17:36 PM ---uh oh

--- End quote ---

WOW,Surferdude...he sure told you.

surfivor:

--- Quote from: Carl on February 08, 2017, 04:25:43 PM ---WOW,Surferdude...he sure told you.

--- End quote ---

Did you see that ? There was a cyrilic post. I see the mods are cleaning up, there was 55 of those from that user .. it's dropping

Carl:

--- Quote from: surfivor on February 08, 2017, 04:30:11 PM ---Did you see that ? There was a cyrilic post. I see the mods are cleaning up, there was 55 of those from that user .. it's dropping

--- End quote ---

Surferdude...it was just a figment of your imagination....maybe a bad mushroom...I reported to moderator several identical appearing posts,likely spam though I did not try to read chicken scratch.

Alan Georges:
Saw this review today of the complete Sherpa 100 solar kit:
http://bicycletimesmag.com/review-goal-zero-sherpa-100-solar-kit/

It's not for me or any of the other wire-heads who frequent this place.  Damn sure not for Steven Harris.  But there are many more people who don't live and breath this stuff, who need a pre-engineered solution with an easy-to-read, easy-to-use front panel.  Is it fair that they pay more to have somebody think it through for them?  Yeah, probably so.

Anyway, it was an interesting review from an outdoorsy but non-survivalist point of view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version