Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Bows and Arrows

Crossbow Basics.

<< < (6/7) > >>

iguana15:
Great post. I really like the info on the original Barnett PANZER crossbow. I just picked one up and its very fun and effective to shoot. Simple, but will do any job you need it for within its range. I have a few photos which I am going to try and post. PLEASE POST YOUR PANZER 1 PHOTOS, I would love to see a few other examples. The Panzer ad that was posted is the most info I have ever seen on this crossbow. Photos to follow. This is my first post, glad to be part of your online community.

Steve Cover:

--- Quote from: iguana15 on February 09, 2017, 03:07:10 PM ---Great post. I really like the info on the original Barnett PANZER crossbow. I just picked one up and its very fun and effective to shoot. Simple, but will do any job you need it for within its range. I have a few photos which I am going to try and post. PLEASE POST YOUR PANZER 1 PHOTOS, I would love to see a few other examples. The Panzer ad that was posted is the most info I have ever seen on this crossbow. Photos to follow. This is my first post, glad to be part of your online community.

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the discussion.
I don't get back here as often as I should.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Steve

Perfesser:
I've been shooting a crossbow for about 10 years now. I wanted one that was reliable, it needs to work every time, many miles from my shop or (worse) a bow shop.
Easy to maintain, last thing you want is a shop queen.
Accurate, hardly any point if you can't be sure you hit where you aimed.
It has to be safe, these things can store a huge amount of energy and can be dangerous.
Excalibur makes the best, have the most amazing customer service as well.

Reliability test speaks for itself.
http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/videos/player/499

ZackSurvival:
Thank for the information and advices. I am interested to buy a crossbow and any advice will help

Fandango48:
I have the same crossbow, circa early 1980s.
Anyone know any specs, or the length and weight of bolts?  my original bolts are long gone.  Barnett has no information on this model. Tons of info on the Panzer V, but zero for the original Panzer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version