Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Tech Support and Forum Bugs

stupid noob question - giving karma

<< < (2/8) > >>

DeltaEchoVictor:
LMAO...

ModernSurvival:
Yes it is required to have 10 posts before you can give Karma or Ding Karma.  This is to prevent brand new people from running amuck with negatives before they UNDERSTAND negatives are not supposed to be used to punish people but only to state that the poster was sort of out of line.  That is except for Millerized who has sort of ruined the entire system,  ;) by begging for negatives.

I might totally hose him some day and take away the negatives all together and leave only the positives to display for all.

millerized1:

--- Quote from: ModernSurvival on November 13, 2008, 06:29:50 AM ---Yes it is required to have 10 posts before you can give Karma or Ding Karma.  This is to prevent brand new people from running amuck with negatives before they UNDERSTAND negatives are not supposed to be used to punish people but only to state that the poster was sort of out of line.  That is except for Millerized who has sort of ruined the entire system,  ;) by begging for negatives.

I might totally hose him some day and take away the negatives all together and leave only the positives to display for all.
--- End quote ---

And to think I used to call you heartless ::)

eta: just let me know before you do it, so I can take a screenshot :)

archer:
Reverse the negatives so that they are positives, really make him work to get rid of all that Good Karma...

millerized1:

--- Quote from: Archer on November 13, 2008, 07:22:29 AM ---Reverse the negatives so that they are positives, really make him work to get rid of all that Good Karma...

--- End quote ---
Isn't there a "God" status if you get over 100 positive Karma?  Onmipotent power over all below me kinda thing?  Kinda real life Dark Helmet kinda stature?!

Hellz Yeah!!!, I'm all for that...I am woman, hear.......er.....um.....uh....

....nevermind.

(Might want to rethink that one more time)

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version