Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Communications

New here, 2nd post - my intro

(1/2) > >>

brewfreeordie:
I hope it was OK to start a new topic to introduce myself  :P

I'm a former Army SF 18E and Civil Support Team (CST) Commo Chief. This forum looks like home  :)

This is only my second post, but I wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm excited about all the things there are to learn here! I'm also looking forward to meeting many new and interesting people!

Thanks!

DeltaEchoVictor:
Welcome aboard!

Glad you made it home. ;)

Goatdog62:

--- Quote from: brewfreeordie on June 19, 2009, 06:37:03 AM ---I hope it was OK to start a new topic to introduce myself  :P

I'm a former Army SF 18E and Civil Support Team (CST) Commo Chief. This forum looks like home  :)

This is only my second post, but I wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm excited about all the things there are to learn here! I'm also looking forward to meeting many new and interesting people!

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Great to have you!

Still doing tactical stuff?

LGM30:
Welcome!

The Wilderness:

--- Quote from: brewfreeordie on June 19, 2009, 06:37:03 AM ---I hope it was OK to start a new topic to introduce myself  :P

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Welcome brewfreeordie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version