Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airgun Board

Beeman Kodiak x2 dual barrel

<< < (2/2)

CagedFeral:
Carl, I'll have to check that out.

I'm not up to date on what's out there these days. I'm not really a hunter anymore.  I wish I was though.

Carl:

--- Quote from: CagedFeral on July 07, 2017, 04:22:12 AM ---Carl, I'll have to check that out.

I'm not up to date on what's out there these days. I'm not really a hunter anymore.  I wish I was though.

--- End quote ---

While I prefer .22 rifles for casual and target shooting ,most any shooting can hone a skill and provide relaxation and great feeling of accomplishment as I enjoy keeping a good meat supply from both 22 and airgun use to provide bunnies and squirrels from morning hunts near my hand tossed garden at the BOL. I often target shoot with crackers stood in a groove cut in a 2x4 as they don't require I pick up after the shoot as beneficial birds always are ready to snack  on my range.  You can 'hunt' animal cookies and gain skill and confidence.

CagedFeral:
I married a woman who would only let me bring animal crackers home.

She has no idea how I grew up.  My grandmother would send us out to get squirrel for supper.  I have a wife and two daughters. Thankfully I also have two great future son in-laws who are the un-heard of bad ass Millennials.  They love hunting so I'm back in. My girls are starting to understand me now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version