News > Current Severe Emergency Situations

August 2020 California fires -- Bay area edition

<< < (2/8) > >>

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: mountainmoma on August 20, 2020, 07:10:32 PM ---Someone went to my street and took a picture -- for some reason of my house !  it is standing ! amazing as of noon today

If someone wnat to post here that has a picute page, you can tell me and I can email to you and you can link to here, because it s pretty amzing to see everything burned and my house and car, yes I left my car, still there

--- End quote ---

wow, that is a blessing.  If it still is 6 hours later.  I will pray for that. 

Also, I will post that for you.  I will even try to figure out to make sure all the GPS info is scrubbed from the picture

Mr. Bill:
Argh.  Good luck, mountainmoma!

LvsChant:
MM: Hoping for an update today and to hear that your home was spared :)

Mintbird:

--- Quote from: mountainmoma on August 20, 2020, 07:10:32 PM ---Someone went to my street and took a picture -- for some reason of my house !  it is standing ! amazing as of noon today

If someone wnat to post here that has a picute page, you can tell me and I can email to you and you can link to here, because it s pretty amzing to see everything burned and my house and car, yes I left my car, still there

--- End quote ---

Thank God!

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: LvsChant on August 21, 2020, 09:53:15 AM ---MM: Hoping for an update today and to hear that your home was spared :)

--- End quote ---

this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version