Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Bows and Arrows

Bow-Mag (arrowhead w/ a bullet)

(1/4) > >>

nelson96:
WAY COOL, but I'm sure there are limited States and game that they can be used on. . . .  The Bow-Mag Arrowhead combines the stealth delivery of an arrow with the power of a .38 or .357 Magnum bullet, effectively turning your compound bow into an even deadlier, silent hunting tool.  Simply secure your .38 or .357 Magnum round into the Bow-Mag Arrowhead cylinder, turn until the casing threads lock in place, then attach to your standard arrow shaft. The Bow-Mag is designed with safety in mind, ensuring that rounds will not fire until they hit your intended target, delivering firepower, Magnum impact and maximum stopping force where you want it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT1vPczQcyg

Obviously it just adds another challenge (using a bow) to the enjoyment of hunting, you could always simply use a handgun with the same caliber round to shoot your game.

Gulo gulo:
Looks like the intended prey is hogs. Most states consider them deleterious and don't put a lot of regulation on em, hence knife hunts and other crazy tactics.

flippydidit:
Not sure why I couldn't machine my own and have reusable ones?

nelson96:

--- Quote from: Gulo gulo on November 27, 2013, 06:23:35 PM ---Looks like the intended prey is hogs. Most states consider them deleterious and don't put a lot of regulation on em, hence knife hunts and other crazy tactics.
--- End quote ---

Maybe high fence game hunts too?  I don't know.

Steve Cover:
Scuba dive Bang Stick meets fletching....

I don't think that it would be that practical

A poor hit with a 357 wouldn't be any better than a poor hit with a broad head.
Whereas, a good hit with a quality broad head wouldn't give up much to a 357 bullet.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version