Community & Regional Connections > Region Two

Pennsylvania

<< < (71/72) > >>

outoforder2day:
I did actually close on that house. Been in Hatfield for a year now. Not much going on prep-wise, though.

EC115:
This area looks a little dead...From Central PA here...between State College and Williamsport...

Zef_66:

--- Quote from: EC115 on September 06, 2018, 04:41:38 PM ---This area looks a little dead...From Central PA here...between State College and Williamsport...

--- End quote ---
The whole forum is a little slow anymore. But not much going on in PA either.
But funny, I can't be too far from ya.

bigbear:

--- Quote from: EC115 on September 06, 2018, 04:41:38 PM ---This area looks a little dead...From Central PA here...between State College and Williamsport...

--- End quote ---

I drove through Williamsport on what turned out to be Little League Championship weekend.  I was shocked that it wasn't nearly as much traffic as I would have thought.

I'm from PA/MD line area.

Zef_66:

--- Quote from: bigbear on September 10, 2018, 02:15:58 PM ---I drove through Williamsport on what turned out to be Little League Championship weekend.  I was shocked that it wasn't nearly as much traffic as I would have thought.

I'm from PA/MD line area.

--- End quote ---
If you are just driving through, you probably took Rt 180. The LLWS is away from there a bit and most of the congestion isn't right on the highway. If you were traveling on Rt15 through Williamsport, you surely saw the chaos.

But considering they have been having the LLWS for 50+ years, they have it pretty well figured out. It nearly triples the size of the town though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version