Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Homesteading and Self Reliant Living

we have an offer on the house. red flags?

<< < (5/5)

Morning Sunshine:
10 years later.... the house is sold.  We close in 4 weeks from tomorrow.  And for more than we paid in purchase PLUS interest on the loan.

Now, still homeschooling 4 kids (but different ones - the oldest is gone and the youngest is 8) we will be homeless in 4 weeks cuz we cannot find anything that we like.  And I feel we are in a bubble, so selling is good - buying not so much when we do not feel like we are in the place we want to stay forever.

just an update

CarbideAndIron:
Wow, talk about an exercise in patience! Glad to hear.

Morning Sunshine:

--- Quote from: CarbideAndIron on September 28, 2020, 07:42:35 AM ---Wow, talk about an exercise in patience! Glad to hear.

--- End quote ---

LOL!  The house has been off the market since October of 2011; We relisted on August 26; we had an offer in 4 weeks.

LvsChant:
I'm not surprised that it went more quickly now... I think people want to have their money invested in tangible assets with the expectation that we will soon be seeing the effects of all the money creation being done by the Fed.

I hope you find what you are looking for soon... but cash in hand and time to consider what you want isn't a bad place to be... We are finally in our new place after being sort of gypsies for a couple of years... between the travel between places, storing our stuff, etc., it wasn't totally fun, but we are much happier here.

Huge congratulations to you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version