Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Edged Weapons and Tools

What knife are you carrying now?

<< < (4/15) > >>

FreeLancer:
I really like both the Blur and the Leek. I’d carry them more if the clips positioned the knife lower in the pocket so the end didn’t show so much.

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: FreeLancer on December 06, 2017, 11:32:47 AM ---I really like both the Blur and the Leek. I’d carry them more if the clips positioned the knife lower in the pocket so the end didn’t show so much.

--- End quote ---

Some co-workers used to object, but the trick is to offer to cut open their incoming packages and they soften up to the idea.

David in MN:
There's an avalanche I carried forever laying somewhere around here. I love their knives but for some reason that clip will catch on anything. Ah, memory is serving. It's in the range bag. I can grip the G10 handle if I'm a little oily.

Polar Bear:
Today I'm carrying the Buck 110 Hunter non finger grooved.

Bradbn4:
I do have a few of the "juice" style knifes...find them quite handy. 

Around the house I will carry a super knife II; which is one of the best box cutters I have owned.  A more refind Kershaw  3" blade sone washed with assist seems to be my fav real knife.  It sort of looks too thin to feel good in the hand; but it is wonderful.  I picked it up as a tool bag knife, but now by go to around the house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version