Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Black Powder and Primitive Weapons

black powder cannons anyone?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Klapton:
How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a 12 pound Mountain Howitzer Cannon

Roswell:
When I was a kid I used to work at Boy Scout camp at the rifle range. Every morning we would raise the flag, play taps and then fire the cannon. Sometimes I got to do it and load it too.  It was a lot of fun.  Just make sure you know what you are doing before you do it.

Hare of Caerbannog:

--- Quote from: Klapton on June 17, 2009, 06:41:04 PM ---How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a 12 pound Mountain Howitzer Cannon

--- End quote ---

LOL
wow!

ModernSurvival:
Some guy was selling small ones, about 18 inches long and I would guess about a 1 inch bore at the last gun show.  Been kicking myself for not buying one. 

I should get one and mount it to the front of my jonboat as a joke, of course Jonlaw would probably not get the joke,   ::)

Hare of Caerbannog:

--- Quote from: ModernSurvival on November 26, 2009, 08:37:55 AM ---Some guy was selling small ones, about 18 inches long and I would guess about a 1 inch bore at the last gun show.  Been kicking myself for not buying one. 

I should get one and mount it to the front of my jonboat as a joke, of course Jonlaw would probably not get the joke,   ::)

--- End quote ---
Then you'd have to start talking like a pirate.
Arg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version