Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airsoft Forum

Pics from games

(1/2) > >>

Jackncoke:
Just thought I'd start a thread to post airsoft pics. Here's some I took today:

Me posing for a pic. I don't own any cammies, but I still play as well as the guys that own them.

A pic of how dense the woods are we play in. It's almost jungle thick. Sometimes you walk right past people.

Some of the guys I play along side, getting ready for the day

A close up of some of the guns we use. I like playing with that shotgun. There is something raw and primal about it.

Remington:
Pardon me for not seeing this thread sooner.

Where do you play at? Is that private property or a public field? Looks like a great place to play!

Jackncoke:
We play on a 10 acre lot in Indiana. It's a private field. We usually have about 6-10 guys play every sunday. There's even a house there that we can practice breaching. I really enjoy it.

Tiretool:
Rock on guys!!! That looks great!!

If you'd like to check out our pics and vids visit our site at http://www.seokairsoft.com/

Darklen:
Well, I have a crap load of game pics I can link to if anyone is interested. Here's a shot of me from a game last weekend in Olds, Alberta. 104 players doing a huge Capture the Flag scenario (7 "flag" bases) on a 35 acre paintball field that ran from 6pm to midnight. Sun went down around 10:30pm, so we were pretty much shooting at shadows unless players had comms. and used them.

I like to try to learn something from every game, even just a plastic slinging fest like this one. I learned there are still people, young and old, who do not have integrity (don't call hits) and need to be "encouraged" to become honest. I learned I prefer my 5.11 FLASH undershirt over my Underarmor equivilent as it kept me much cooler. I learned drop leg dump pouches suck donkey butt with my play style. And finally, I learned that given enough time and patience, my teammates are finally coming to the realization that teamwork matters when playing this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version