Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Black Powder and Primitive Weapons

So Mad!

(1/5) > >>

shingman:
I Guess I'm On This Subject Because  I'm So Mad About How The Power's To Be Are Taking Away Our 2nd Amendment Right's. I Have To Look At Alternative Way's To Protect My Family! It's sad That We Have Been Reduced To Bow's And arrow's And Other Primitive Weapon's!

Cedar:
Taking away? Or TRYING to take away?

Cedar

endurance:
Can you be more specific?  Two years ago you posted that you thought you should sell all your guns because Obama was going to take them all. Since that time there hasn't been any round up or any major new laws. Now there's a republican majority in the House, so why all the fear and anger?

nelson96:

--- Quote from: endurance on February 26, 2015, 08:34:26 AM ---Can you be more specific?  Two years ago you posted that you thought you should sell all your guns because Obama was going to take them all. Since that time there hasn't been any round up or any major new laws. Now there's a republican majority in the House, so why all the fear and anger?
--- End quote ---

DOH !. . . .  I wouldn't use the GOP owning the house as an example of 'everything is going to be okay'.  The way things are going right now you would think that the Dem's won all the seats in the last election.  ;)

Getting back on topic, if I apply for a tax stamp, there's no firearm I can't own in my State and no restrictions on magaizines either, as well as no special safety's. . . . . LONG ways from primitive weapons.

Now I just have to hope, pray, anf vote that it stays that way.

SomeOlddMan:

--- Quote from: nelson96 on February 26, 2015, 08:58:42 AM ---DOH !. . . .  I wouldn't use the GOP owning the house as an example of 'everything is going to be okay'.  The way things are going right now you would think that the Dem's won all the seats in the last election.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't say that the GOP is much, if any better than the DEMs, but as long as power is split, at least it slows down the erosion of our rights as the two sides argue over who gets the bigger piece of our pie.

We don't have to resort to primitive weapons to defend ourselves (yet), but I think it can be a good thing to keep a few of them around to supplement firearms.  Bow & arrow, sling, knife/sword, etc. can be effective, especially with practice.  Doesn't mean we shouldn't keep and maintain guns of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version