Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airgun Board

spent co2 shells

(1/2) > >>

Thox Spuddy:
these are neat little tubes, anyone find a use for them?

Ken325:
When I was a teenager, and did stupid stuff, we would fill them with gunpowder and top it off with a little cannon fuse.  We would also seal the hole with wax.  Not very safe but I was impressed with the bang. 

Angry.mitro:
ya i used to do the same thing. i havent found anything useful as of yet. maybe a wind chime or early warning device or something like that

Ken325:
We should have a thread called "stupid stuff that I did as a teenager that I wouldn't do now.  The Rambo movie where he had the exploding arrows was a bad influence on me.  A hollow aluminum arrow could be used in the same way.  My Dad shot black powder rifles and it wasn't hard to get power to do some experiments.  I am really glad that I still have all of my fingers and didn't get hurt playing with that stuff.

Pathfinder:

--- Quote from: Ken325 on January 01, 2010, 04:01:10 AM ---We should have a thread called "stupid stuff that I did as a teenager that I wouldn't do now.  The Rambo movie where he had the exploding arrows was a bad influence on me.  A hollow aluminum arrow could be used in the same way.  My Dad shot black powder rifles and it wasn't hard to get power to do some experiments.  I am really glad that I still have all of my fingers and didn't get hurt playing with that stuff.

--- End quote ---

and that I never burned my parents house down.   ::)    8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version