Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Social Distancing is bringing us together

(1/1)

DDJ:
This morning I came to the conclusion that the Covid-19 and social distancing is reversing the division of the people of this country that has happened over the last few years.  We are holding up and praising the little people that are keeping this country running.  These are the people of different color, religion and preferences. Those things do not matter in this time.  The rich are reaching out and offering up praise to the "little people". 

I needed some good news and when this hit me.  I figured i would share.

Chemsoldier:
I know what you mean.  An interesting product of that seems like a certain amount of partisan tension is simply people of differing ideas being exposed to each other due to the enhanced social phenomena you are describing.  Normally people would not be doing as much socialization and would not be exposed to it or bother replying to it.

None of that observation is to claim there are not legitimate partisan issues or differences, nor does it mean that some of the partisan tension isn't due to media whipping people up. 

The next question is, will people bull through the disagreements to reach some level of understanding that transcends the divisions?  For some the answer will certainly be yes.  How widespread it will be, *shrug*no idea.

fritz_monroe:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on April 08, 2020, 06:47:27 AM ---The next question is, will people bull through the disagreements to reach some level of understanding that transcends the divisions?  For some the answer will certainly be yes.  How widespread it will be, *shrug*no idea.

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, I don't think that TPTB and the media will allow that to happen.  It's too easy to control the population when they are divided.

Adam Campbell:
Wait until the food runs out. You'll find out how "together" and "loving" everyone really is.

Adam Campbell:
Sorry about being rude. It bothers me when I see a bunch of slaves celebrating being under house arrest while a bunch of pedophile scumbags who are angry they can't fly to Jeffrey Epstein's island anymore are trying to sabotage the country and take over power by any means necessary.

I had to delete my LinkedIn account because the virtue signaling was more than I could stand anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version