Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Nevada has restricted chloroquine to hospitals only

(1/2) > >>

surfivor:
Nevada govenor has apparently banned the use of chloroquine except in hospitals. The last part is not in this article but it sounds like you can’t just go to a doctor and get it. No other states have done that that I know of, if there is not a shortage it’s not clear why this would be done. Since chloroquine has been used for a long time, it’s side effects and safety would seem to be known and especially for doctors

Edit: I guess there is some hoarding happening but it is being done by doctors. I had the impression that at some point large supplies of chloroquine was going to become available but I am not sure

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/nevada-governor-bars-use-of-malaria-drug-for-coronavirus/amp/

LvsChant:
Jack Spirko reported that he had good information that at least one US pharmaceutical company was ramping up production on it, so that there should be ample supply very soon.

It was on one of his YT vids.

PorcupineKate:
Lupus patients are freaking out over stuff like this.  I know several who are worried about getting their regular prescriptions filed including a nurse I know.

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: PorcupineKate on March 28, 2020, 01:43:52 PM ---Lupus patients are freaking out over stuff like this.  I know several who are worried about getting their regular prescriptions filed including a nurse I know.

--- End quote ---

And that's really the shame of this chloroquine thing.

Greekman:

--- Quote from: PorcupineKate on March 28, 2020, 01:43:52 PM ---Lupus patients are freaking out over stuff like this.  I know several who are worried about getting their regular prescriptions filed including a nurse I know.

--- End quote ---

what happened in Greece, a week ago...Some pharmacists sold it without a doctor's prescription.
BTW Chloroquine is also used by a serious skin disease that creates scabs allover the body (cannot translate it though)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version