The TSP Marketplace > Members Support Brigade Forum

NEW Stuff in the MSB!

<< < (4/6) > >>

ModernSurvival:
Just a quick note to let you I have added another supporting vendor to the MSB.  The new supporting vendor is Survival Gear Bags.

Far more than just bags, SurvivalGearBags.com is a great assortment from the tactical to the practical of gear for the modern survivalist.  MSB Members receive 10% off all purchases from the Survival Gear Bags Web Site.

To claim your discount just use the discount code on the benefits page of your MSB account after selecting your items and you will instantly receive an additional 10% off.  You can visit their main site at http://www.survivalgearbags.com

Remember there are now about 20 supporting vendors that offer you discounts via the MSB.  When ever you are going to buy anything always check your benefits section of the MSB first. You can often save money and make sure you are supporting the companies that support The Survival Podcast as well.

Chris86:
New to the MSB so I might be missing something. I was looking for the eBooks in the Downloads section, but the only one there is the NA Medicinal Plant Guide. Did something change?

ModernSurvival:

--- Quote from: Chris86 on April 17, 2010, 07:55:56 AM ---New to the MSB so I might be missing something. I was looking for the eBooks in the Downloads section, but the only one there is the NA Medicinal Plant Guide. Did something change?

--- End quote ---

You are just in the wrong place, the download section is for TSP Created Materials, shows, videos and other stuff created by me and or Dorothy.

The Benefits section is where all third party stuff is, go to the benefits page and all the eBooks are near the bottom.

Chris86:
Youre the man, Jack. Last week was hell for me because I had to listen to the ladies at my job heckle and chit chat all day when I usually listen to the previous days episode.

Thox Spuddy:
Was the Commonsenseprep.com website hijacked? That link brought me to a site offering preps for taking GED and other tests. I did not see anything relevant to the survival topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version