Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Bows and Arrows

Pistol crossbows?

(1/2) > >>

Scottman:
has anyone had good luck with these? what use have you put them to? Do they deserve a spot in your kit?

thanks

trekker111:
All the ones I've seen or used are basically novelties, good for plinking at cans about 10ft away, or maybe a dart board with the proper bolt, and not much else.

I haven't seen any that would be useful for defense or hunting, or even pest control, though I haven't really looked.

Steve Cover:

--- Quote from: trekker111 on January 05, 2014, 08:11:00 PM ---All the ones I've seen or used are basically novelties, good for plinking at cans about 10ft away, or maybe a dart board with the proper bolt, and not much else.

I haven't seen any that would be useful for defense or hunting, or even pest control, though I haven't really looked.

--- End quote ---
+1
My son-in-law bought one a couple of years ago.
Just a dart shooter for very close range targets.

Steve

iam4liberty:
An alternative would be a slingbow.  There are high hopes that the rambone slingbow concept plays out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFoZcMhgyK8

MarkL99:
I have one I picked up for ten dollars at a flea market.  80 pound pull fun for around the house plinking at targets but not much else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version