Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Food Preps

Coupon Tips

<< < (2/11) > >>

IRO-bot:
Winn Dixie is a great place to shop if you live in the South.  They usually have some excellent buy one get one deals.  Right now at my store they have a deal where you buy 2 pizzas and you get 2 ice creams, 1 pizza rolls, 1 2 liter pepsi, and something else for free.  (forgot the last one)  It's like $12 worth of stuff.  They also have a breakfast deal.

I stocked up on some boxed pasta sides that were BOGO and Velvetta shells and cheese!

cardon831:
I subscribed to the following:  www.dealstomeals.com

They compile the sales ads for several stores in several states.  You choose your state (not everywhere yet), then the stores you want to compare to Walmart, Costo, and Sam's.  For example, I'm in Texas and where I live I choose HEB, Kroger, and Brookshire Brothers.  They highlight any sales from those stores that are cheaper than the discount stores in RED, those would be the items to buy extra for your storage.  Good deals show up in blue.  Then, they put menus together around the items on sale each week..  They also include a couple of food storage recipes (the whole eat what you store idea!) and some dessert ideas.  You get two weeks free, then it is 4.95 per month, a little more than $1.00 per week for the good sales and the menus. 

I was spending too much time each week going through the sales papers and trying to figure out what is the best deal, this is saving me hours each week, then not having to do menus myself, more time.  Worth so much more than the 1.00 a week I pay. 

They are having  a special this month, so if you decide to sign up, please use my name as a referral, would love to win the Bosch they are going to have a drawing for!   I'm cardon831@sbcglobal.net. 

steeltownknight:
Great Tips  all !

For my fellow cannucks.    FLYERLAND.ca

will hook you up with some nice coupons online days before your neighbors get them via snail mail.

WhiteStarNC:
I am concerned that all of these sights require you to download software. Anyone have problems with spy ware,pop=ups or unsolicited email?

Cool Blue:

--- Quote from: steeltownknight on June 18, 2010, 04:14:38 PM ---Great Tips  all !

For my fellow cannucks.    FLYERLAND.ca

will hook you up with some nice coupons online days before your neighbors get them via snail mail.

--- End quote ---

Very nice, thanks!

I'm so jealous of how organized coupon clipping is in the states.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version