Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Food Preps

question about purchasing half cow - Right board?

<< < (3/8) > >>

Melodee:

--- Quote from: nelson96 on March 23, 2012, 05:36:40 PM ---Too bad you guys don't live near me.  I sell my Black Angus beef for $3.25/lb and that includes Kill/Cut/Wrap. . . .  Maybe I need to raise my prices. . . .  Hmmmmm.

--- End quote ---

I think I do live near you :-)   If you need to sell a half can you p.m. me?  The freezer is getting low, and we sold our mama cow to Wimstatt, and haven't replaced her yet...

:-)

Nicodemus:

--- Quote from: nelson96 on March 23, 2012, 05:36:40 PM ---Too bad you guys don't live near me.  I sell my Black Angus beef for $3.25/lb and that includes Kill/Cut/Wrap. . . .  Maybe I need to raise my prices. . . .  Hmmmmm.

--- End quote ---

Have you ever thought about using the TSP Swap Meet Section?

I'm sure there are quite a few folks here who would be interested.

nelson96:

--- Quote from: Nicodemus on March 23, 2012, 05:53:47 PM ---Have you ever thought about using the TSP Swap Meet Section?

I'm sure there are quite a few folks here who would be interested.
--- End quote ---

Truthfully I've never had a problem selling my beef and usually have backorders for it.  All my returning customers tell me it's the best beef they've ever eaten but my success may also be due to the low price. . . . .  I think I'm selling for the going rate out here though. . . .  Thanks for the suggestion all the same.

TexDaddy:

--- Quote from: Morning Sunshine on March 23, 2012, 02:23:10 PM ---...We do not eat a lot of steak, in fact, very often the steak gets cut up and added to the stew meat...

--- End quote ---
I stopped breathing when I read this.  :o

Nicodemus:

--- Quote from: TexDaddy on March 23, 2012, 06:09:49 PM ---I stopped breathing when I read this.  :o

--- End quote ---

I was going to comment on that in a similar way, but I just thought it better to erase it from my mind as if I had never read it in the first place.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version