The TSP Marketplace > The Berkey Guy - Berkey Light Water Filters

Anyone interested in a Group Buy?

(1/4) > >>

theberkeyguy:
Anyone interested in a Group Buy?

Just checking to see if anyone on the Survival Boards was interested in a Group Buy on any of our systems.

We just need at least 3 people to agree to buy one system, and we can give special group buy pricing.

Please let me know on this thread or in a PM.

Our website is http://www.directive21.com/products.html

theberkeyguy

HelenWheels:
I'd be interested in a group buy for the sport water bottles. i already have a big berkey with 4 filters, but wouldn't mind having some spare filters too.

theberkeyguy:

--- Quote from: HelenWheels on December 08, 2009, 04:15:58 PM ---I'd be interested in a group buy for the sport water bottles. i already have a big berkey with 4 filters, but wouldn't mind having some spare filters too.

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much HelenWheels, i will post here when we have 3 people.

Jeff

wdrobins:
Thanks for asking.  I would be interested if it was possible to ship to Iowa.  However, since it's not, I may not be able to participate in the near term.  Any ideas, let me know.

Dan

theberkeyguy:

--- Quote from: wdrobins on December 09, 2009, 04:12:01 PM ---Thanks for asking.  I would be interested if it was possible to ship to Iowa.  However, since it's not, I may not be able to participate in the near term.  Any ideas, let me know.

Dan

--- End quote ---

I wish i could help, but i do not see the Iowa ban changing any time soon.

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version