The Survival Podcast Network > Citizens Assisting Citizens

CAC Active?

<< < (2/2)

undaunted6:
When I get back, I would be interested in helping out with the FB page. I don't think I will have time with full time management, but pushing messages and admin work should fit in with my schedule. I'll be back in the States after Thanksgiving. I should be based in the Alexandria, VA area for about the next year before returning to Afghanistan for another tour.

Carl:

--- Quote from: undaunted6 on September 23, 2016, 12:10:03 AM ---When I get back, I would be interested in helping out with the FB page. I don't think I will have time with full time management, but pushing messages and admin work should fit in with my schedule. I'll be back in the States after Thanksgiving. I should be based in the Alexandria, VA area for about the next year before returning to Afghanistan for another tour.

--- End quote ---

KARMA for your service..

The Professor:
I'm starting to think that CAC is dead.  I can't get any response from anyone at any page or link.

Even Nitehawg, the executive director of CAC doesn't seem to want to respond, his last post was in June, yet he logged in as recently as 30 October.

Ah well, I was surprised it made it this far.  I was pleasantly surprised at the 501c status approval.  Hate to see it wither on the vine after all that.

The Professor

Carl:
Did they have any of the crackers left over?

I think it better that we serve our communities and set the example to others ,unless call to help...running into a storm effected area often adds to confusion of the powers that be and can cost problems to organized rescue and recovery efforts...I would not go unless officially invited.
  Donate money,or requested supplies,communications,PRAYERS ...and be glad it wasn't your neighborhood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version