The Survival Podcast Network > Citizens Assisting Citizens

CAC - what you should know!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jlpayne86:
I think your right!  I saw the Facebook page after I wrote this, they are going through them.  Probably wishing they had help...lol

allofthemonkeys:
I signed up too! Now semi deployable due to job, but am in the process of starting my own business so when that is good and running I should be more deployable.

ncjeeper:

--- Quote from: nitehawg on July 26, 2014, 12:10:41 PM ---BACKGROUND CHECK   There are no automatic disqualifiers.

--- End quote ---
Well that is a little unnerving. I would like to see some set disqualifiers before I joined. Don't particularly want to be working next to someone that has a serious felony record, or is a registered sex offender for example.

theBINKYhunter:

--- Quote from: ncjeeper on November 24, 2014, 06:36:39 PM ---Well that is a little unnerving. I would like to see some set disqualifiers before I joined. Don't particularly want to be working next to someone that has a serious felony record, or is a registered sex offender for example.

--- End quote ---

In the interview they used those two specific examples of what they do not want in a volunteer. I'm wondering if they are saying that so people who have minor things that they are concerned about are still willing to volunteer, given that CAC might not care so much about those minor things? Or what if a felony is really old and the person is changed? Do felonies older than 7 years show up on a background check?

ncjeeper:

--- Quote from: thewarriorhunter on November 25, 2014, 07:13:38 AM --- Do felonies older than 7 years show up on a background check?

--- End quote ---
In NC they do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version