The Survival Podcast Network > Citizens Assisting Citizens

CAC - what you should know!

<< < (3/4) > >>

theBINKYhunter:
Maybe that is what they are getting at then? Old felonies aren't as big a deal as recent felonies? The reason I picked 7 was because on any job app I've seen in AZ they always ask about felonies less than 7 years old.

BeachPete:

--- Quote from: Hootie on November 21, 2014, 09:55:53 AM ---looks like the ball is rolling (Ep 1469)

Where should we post questions that we have?
Website
facebook
TSP blog
TSP Forum

personally I have questions of about equipment for "Anchoring"
-Some of this stuff I have for my own house preps.. (6ft table, gen, changing cords, chairs)
-What is the current list of items?

--- End quote ---

I've got the same question.  It doesn't appear that there's much talk about the CAC teams yet.  I did volunteer and while I'm glad there are no disasters in in region 4, I would like to get started on certifying and re-certifying and doing what I can. 

Is the DRT forum going to still be the place to discuss the CAC or is there going to be a stand alone board on the CAC site or Facebook page?

Hootie:
I am seeing more notification through Facebook

goofyshooter:

--- Quote from: thewarriorhunter on November 25, 2014, 10:21:29 AM ---Maybe that is what they are getting at then? Old felonies aren't as big a deal as recent felonies? The reason I picked 7 was because on any job app I've seen in AZ they always ask about felonies less than 7 years old.

--- End quote ---

Maybe after 7 years AZ thinks you're reformed.

AngusBangus:
If you are interested and haven't already, please visit CACTeam.com to sign up and/or donate. We need everyone who is willing. Signing up in no way commits you to any specific disaster response... we aren't the military. If you can't support us with your time or money, please support us with your social capital. That is, go to the website and share it to your social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)

Dillon - Region IV Coordinator

NOTE: I will be posting this across multiple threads within the TSP DRT board to reach the widest audience. I believe this is not outside the forum rules given that this board is dedicated to this specific subject.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version