The TSP Marketplace > Members Support Brigade Forum

How do I prove I am a MSB member in order to claim vendor discounts?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mr. Bill:

--- Quote from: farmerjohn on March 17, 2011, 08:41:45 AM ---My first time with MSB site and cannot find any benefits tab after logging in.

--- End quote ---

After logging in, you should be at the "Brigade HQ" page.  Up at the top there should be a row of links something like this:

Brigade HQ  |  YouTube MP4s  |  Download  |  Videos  |  Benefits  |  Logout

It's possible that some browsers will mess up the display of those links, e.g. if you're using extra-large fonts.  But they're also displayed further down on the page.

If you aren't seeing any of this, something is screwed up.  What do you see?

RationalHusker:
I'm an MSB member, but I'm not seeing a discount code for Shelf Reliance.  Am I missing something, or will I be prompted for the info at shelfreliance.com?

LvsChant:
While Shelf Reliance is an advertiser for the podcast, I cannot find a discount code on the MSB site. Jack posted that they were offering a 7% discount for MSB members in February 2010, but I don't see anything currently.

RationalHusker:

--- Quote from: LvsChant on March 23, 2011, 07:36:46 PM ---While Shelf Reliance is an advertiser for the podcast, I cannot find a discount code on the MSB site. Jack posted that they were offering a 7% discount for MSB members in February 2010, but I don't see anything currently.

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm glad it's not just me.  What's the best way to get this cleared up?  An email to Jack?

Thanks,

--RH

RationalHusker:
I think I answered my own question using previous posts on this board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version