Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > ANNOUNCEMENTS

TSP FORUM WILL BE CLOSED FRI 5/15/15 FOR SOFTWARE UPDATE

(1/9) > >>

Mr. Bill:
Advance warning: Tomorrow (Friday 5/15/15) I'm planning to do a major software update on the forum.  I'll probably be shutting everything down around 9AM Pacific/12 noon Eastern.  If all goes well it should take about 8 hours, and if all doesn't go well I'll just turn the old software back on, so one way or the other we should be back in operation sometime Friday evening.

Morning Sunshine:
it is a ploy - the black helicopters have got Mr. Bill!  They are shutting us down.  Quick, download all of Cedar's posts and print for use during TEOTWAWKI!!!!

archer:

--- Quote from: Morning Sunshine on May 14, 2015, 11:11:13 AM ---it is a ploy - the black helicopters have got Mr. Bill!  They are shutting us down.  Quick, download all of Cedar's posts and print for use during TEOTWAWKI!!!!

--- End quote ---

i got the backups ;)

d3nni5:
Did you guys submit all your change requests in time for approvals?   What about detailed implementation plans?   Did the change go through a full testing cycle in pre-production?   Customer signed off all was working well?

AHHHHHHH!    Work nightmares!

G'luck!

archer:

--- Quote from: Mountain State Prepper on May 14, 2015, 11:37:47 AM ---Did you guys submit all your change requests in time for approvals?   What about detailed implementation plans?   Did the change go through a full testing cycle in pre-production?   Customer signed off all was working well?

AHHHHHHH!    Work nightmares!

G'luck!

--- End quote ---

shaddup you..... this is supposed to be fun, not work... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version