Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Food Storage

Augason...Morning Moo's Milk and Hot Chocolate mix

(1/3) > >>

Carl:
  This Morning MOO is a great powdered milk though may not be a cost value for day to day consumption as while the taste is great and it goes well on cereals etc ,Carnation instant is often available at a lower cost per gallon and is also of good quality. I mixed this as per instructions...mix in warm to room temp water ,THEN CHILL and it is great tasting milk though I still store and use EAGLE BRAND CONDENSED MILK as my alternative drink and only buy this Augason when on a good sale (like about $12 a can) but one must be aware that such 'fats' as milk are shorter term ...about 10 years for Augason 70 degrees ,dark place storage.

Lest I forget. Dog goes head first into a bowl of this and polishes the bowl. Also in chocolate flavor at a price that may equal daily consumption value due to cost of pre packaged servings of similar products.

https://www.amazon.com/Augason-Farms-Morning-Moos-Alternative/dp/B00LBGOW2Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1522848790&sr=8-4&keywords=augason+morning+moo

archer:
good review!

Stwood:
 8) I was just ck'in out the chocolate one this am.

Carl:

--- Quote from: Stwood on April 04, 2018, 03:45:37 PM --- 8) I was just ck'in out the chocolate one this am.

--- End quote ---

Your taste test??? 

I like it hot...though as a cold drink it is very rich tasting also.  I only BUY these things when on sale at or near $12 a can for any of the food or drink is my level.

Stwood:
Oops. Was ck'in the specs out Carl. Was thinkin of getting some for our grand daughter who is not dairy tolerant. specs say it has milk in it so....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version