Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

Giaco's "Maker Knife"

<< < (3/3)

David in MN:

--- Quote from: Carl on August 02, 2018, 10:43:48 AM ---  David, You do leave yourself open for comments when posting in any forum. I don't care for the knife due to the price...

BECAUSE you like it is reason enough to acquire such items,I own many such things that the story behind then justifies ownership. If it had a fire/spark tool many would rave about it.... ::)

--- End quote ---

Carl, I'm too old to ask permission and too young to know better.  ;) I always have some form of utility knife on me and if this one does a little better it might just be worth the pricetag. As always YMMV. I'm just happy to report the weird stuff when I find it.

Redman:

--- Quote from: Zef_66 on August 02, 2018, 10:08:35 AM ---Sorry, I don't know where to get free Stanley knives.

--- End quote ---

Ah Zef  ;D, I'm 70 years old, held a job for 55 years, yes 55. Things followed me unintentionally home over the years.

Carl:

--- Quote from: David in MN on August 02, 2018, 11:36:57 AM ---Carl, I'm too old to ask permission and too young to know better.  ;) I always have some form of utility knife on me and if this one does a little better it might just be worth the pricetag. As always YMMV. I'm just happy to report the weird stuff when I find it.

--- End quote ---

GOOD, you may be the only one who recognizes the value of the machining and design involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version