The TSP Marketplace > Harvest Eating - Chef Keith Snow

Food Storage Feast students: Introduce yourselves here

<< < (7/9) > >>

jchiar:
Long time listener of TSP and Harvest Eating here from NY. I miss the days of you describing the mountains and blue clouds of Montana,lol.

Anyways, I am a suburban homesteader here. I have 3 chickens (shhh don't tell anyone) and a few raised garden beds. I just built a 10x10 greenhouse and hope to grow some greens when the temperature rises.

I am a Scout leader and love to teach kids and adults how to cook off grid when camping.

Very excited to start 'growing' through the course!

Noah Darco:
Welcome, jchiar! If any Food Storage Feast recipes end up going off-grid with your Scouts, we'd love to hear about it — or even see pictures.

I'll try to fill in for Chef Keith describing the mountains and blue skies, since I'm still here in Big Sky Country. But it'll have to wait for another day, as I can see neither as I write - just a few icicles hanging from the eaves out the window, and snow coming down in sheets.

CandyBabyE:
Howdy from southeast Oklahoma. I'm Candy and am really enjoying the course so far.  I've been helping set up a food pantry at our church.  I'm hoping to use this course to help those who make use of the pantry to better use the food stuffs they bring home to their families.
Thanks Chef Keith and Noah for all your effort in putting together this course.
BTW, the Caribbean Black beans and Coconut rice had been a great hit.

chefkeithsnow:

--- Quote from: CandyBabyE on February 05, 2017, 08:15:32 AM ---Howdy from southeast Oklahoma. I'm Candy and am really enjoying the course so far.  I've been helping set up a food pantry at our church.  I'm hoping to use this course to help those who make use of the pantry to better use the food stuffs they bring home to their families.
Thanks Chef Keith and Noah for all your effort in putting together this course.
BTW, the Caribbean Black beans and Coconut rice had been a great hit.

--- End quote ---

Candy,

So glad you're enjoying the course....much more content coming....I hope your church members can benefit from the information.

Please tell a friend!
Keith

Geordie9:
Hi, long time listener to both Jack & Keith's shows in the UK.

I am keen home cook and prepper so I am looking forward to going through the course and trying to get some inspiration for my edible insect business

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version