Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Homesteading and Self Reliant Living

Modern Survivalist Focus

<< < (4/14) > >>

Sister Wolf:

--- Quote from: DeltaEchoVictor on May 31, 2009, 07:23:01 PM ---Well, your posts have this whole "TSP Forum Conscience" vibe about them as of late.

--- End quote ---

Right?  They really do lately.  Your attitude, and timely reminder, CH, have completely leveled the tone of the board.  Seriously.  Take a look around.  Since you posted it, we haven't had one out of control situation.

Roknrandy:
Excellent post!

mash:
I was in a very bad state, emotionally, spiritually, financially, before I found TSP and the people who frequent this forum.

Thank you ColdHaven, but honestly, thanks to all of you. I have a renewed sense of purpose, and faith in my abilities again.

ColdHaven:

--- Quote from: Sister Wolf on May 31, 2009, 07:25:02 PM ---Right?  They really do lately.  Your attitude, and timely reminder, CH, have completely leveled the tone of the board.  Seriously.  Take a look around.  Since you posted it, we haven't had one out of control situation.

--- End quote ---

I can't take all the credit. All of you work hard to keep this community running. Its all of us as a team that helps keep this thing going. My comments and words in my initial post here was sprung from what all of us were seeing. I didn't like it. I saw something special in the podcast and this community from the get go, and I didn't want to see it degenerate into petty fighting, and arguing about things that ultimately do not matter. What matters is why we came here in the first place: to prep and to help others prep and grow. I felt that that should be our focus, and people were getting away from that.

If I have helped in any way to cap the rising ire on the forums then that is an achievement to be proud of, but all of the mods, admins, and dedicated forum members help every day to keep this forum on track. It is the few weeds that keep cropping up that cause us problems and serve to confuse and shake our focus on what really matters to us.

Heavy G:
Coldhaven:

I'm a little late to the positive karma party, but +1.  You re-calibrated my prepping mindset.  Needed that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version