The TSP Marketplace > The Berkey Guy - Berkey Light Water Filters

Anyone interested in a Group Buy?

<< < (4/4)

theberkeyguy:

--- Quote from: HelenWheels on December 26, 2009, 10:41:19 PM ---I've been out of commission due to the holiday - I'll be responding privately in the next day or so....

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much Helen.

theberkeyguy

HelenWheels:
Jeff,

Thanks for the opportunity to group buy the Sport Bottle. The service was outstanding!

I have to tell you that one of the bottles I ordered is headed back to Afghanistan with my nephew when he returns to finish out his deployment. When he told me that he often has to hunt down a bottle of water just so he can brush his teeth, and that sometimes they are out on missions up to 36 hours at a time, I knew that one of those bottles would help him so much.

I'll be sure to let you know how it did for him.

Thanks again!

HW

theberkeyguy:

--- Quote from: HelenWheels on January 19, 2010, 04:29:35 PM ---Jeff,

Thanks for the opportunity to group buy the Sport Bottle. The service was outstanding!

I have to tell you that one of the bottles I ordered is headed back to Afghanistan with my nephew when he returns to finish out his deployment. When he told me that he often has to hunt down a bottle of water just so he can brush his teeth, and that sometimes they are out on missions up to 36 hours at a time, I knew that one of those bottles would help him so much.

I'll be sure to let you know how it did for him.

Thanks again!

HW

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much HW, I hope everything goes well for your nephew, and he comes home safe.  I am glad that the berkey's are used all of the world.

theberkeyguy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version