Archived Boards (Read-Only) > 13Skills.com

Chem's 1 in 15 Ham Plan

<< < (10/11) > >>

Carl:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on March 23, 2016, 07:41:57 AM ---I once went for a walk into the forest with only a bottle of water, pocket knife and my dog.  Was gone a few hours and survived.

--- End quote ---

Minimalist,manimalist in training..

My dog carried more for EDC

Chemsoldier:
Finally got my Extra, with a whole 24 hours to spare before the Extra Class test pool changed! It feels weird not feeling compelled to study in spare moments.

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on June 30, 2016, 01:50:35 PM ---Finally got my Extra, with a whole 24 hours to spare before the Extra Class test pool changed! It feels weird not feeling compelled to study in spare moments.

--- End quote ---

fantastic.  are you celebrating with any new gear purchase, or perhaps a shortened vanity callsign?

Carl:

--- Quote from: Chemsoldier on June 30, 2016, 01:50:35 PM ---Finally got my Extra, with a whole 24 hours to spare before the Extra Class test pool changed! It feels weird not feeling compelled to study in spare moments.

--- End quote ---

Great goin' CHEM

Chemsoldier:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on June 30, 2016, 02:38:26 PM ---fantastic.  are you celebrating with any new gear purchase, or perhaps a shortened vanity callsign?

--- End quote ---
I bought the gear to do a mobile install in my sedan. The home FT-2900 is going in the car and next month (in July) I will buy the home base station! Debating on an HF rig and separate VHF/UHF or just one of the "it does everything " radios.

Thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version