Finance and Economics > The Money Board

My free debt elimination website

<< < (7/9) > >>

Smurf Hunter:
I'm going to give this a crack tonight.   While we haven't been increasing our debt, we haven't been kicking it's butt either.  I make decent money, but also live in an expensive area, with a deeply underwater mortgage.

We're soon faced with replacing an aging family vehicle.  We don't currently have a car payment, but also don't have a lot left over funds after retirement and anticipated expenses (christmas, tuition, etc.)

Hopefully this will inspire some change for me.

UpstateNYPrepper:
I just paid off my car loan today, since starting debt elimination in January I have paid off a student loan, credit card debt and now my car... before waking up it seemed like I was addicted to adding debt, I prefer being addicted to getting rid of the debt.

Bennington1776:

--- Quote from: UpstateNYPrepper on August 15, 2013, 04:38:12 AM ---I just paid off my car loan today, since starting debt elimination in January I have paid off a student loan, credit card debt and now my car... before waking up it seemed like I was addicted to adding debt, I prefer being addicted to getting rid of the debt.

--- End quote ---

Great Job UpstateNYPrepper  :clap:

It is a great feeling when you pay off a debt.  It also give a sense of accomplishment and peace of mind knowing you are that much closer to true financial freedom. 

Great job and to anyone who has not looked at the DebtMD program, GIVE IT A TRY.  It is working for me.

ladieu:
Good stuff, glad to hear people are using it. I've not checked in on the site for eons, but last i checked over 30k plans were calculated with over 500 users active within a 30 day timeframe.  I'm working on a student loan elimination book for the amazon kindle with a friend of mine who works in finance.

--- Quote from: Bennington1776 on February 18, 2013, 08:41:23 PM ---Just wanted to give an update.  I have paid off my 2ND debt and will have one of two  credit cards paid off in two months.  So excited about this program.  With the proper motivation and discipline everyone can be debt free.  Thank you again ladieu.  :happydance:

--- End quote ---

Fyrsprite:
Thank you so much for this site.  It provided exactly the inspiration we needed.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version