Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Camping

HOW TO PREPARE FOR A CAMPING TRIP?

<< < (3/5) > >>

surfivor:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on September 15, 2017, 10:29:50 AM ---Even some of the toughest, most independent women enjoy being treated like a lady from time to time.

--- End quote ---

From time to time ? If you go camping on rare occasions and they have a problem with that, then it means mostly all the time which is typical probably. Or, as I imagine with many, once you are roped in then no more camping ..

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: surfivor on September 15, 2017, 11:58:40 AM --- From time to time ? If you go camping on rare occasions and they have a problem with that, then it means mostly all the time which is typical probably. Or, as I imagine with many, once you are roped in then no more camping ..

--- End quote ---

By chance are you single?   :rofl:

surfivor:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on September 15, 2017, 12:21:12 PM ---By chance are you single?   :rofl:

--- End quote ---

I would give up whatever I had to if I liked someone enough if necessary but that never happened. Many of the women I have known or others in my family, their idea of relaxing always involves significant luxuries of fine food, wine, fancy this or that, sight seeing, museums, accommodations, etc. All that is fine but if I can't get out on a hiking trail, surf some waves, or get some exercise then I can't relax even if you put me in a giant castle. I have a desk job and try to exercise but when I am away or on vacation, I need to be active otherwise I will not sleep as well, etc ..

I've known a few women that if you mention camping or that you like camping, then they automatically decide right away that you are not compatible with them. That seems pretty common

Cedar:

--- Quote from: Smurf Hunter on September 15, 2017, 10:29:50 AM ---Even some of the toughest, most independent women enjoy being treated like a lady from time to time.

--- End quote ---

You betcha!!  I have sleep outside at -48f (willingly), in the back of a pickup bed in a gravel pit with frozen Tim Bits to eat, a couple weeks ago just tossed sleeping bags, a BOB, a cooler and slept in the canopy, but I like five star hotels, high end chocolate, and a dozen roses too ( any colour mind you). And although it is rare to see me in a dress and high heels, it does happen periodically.

Cedar

surfivor:
                                  -------------------------
Have Woman ? ----- > |                       YES  | -------> Buy nice tent
                                  ----- NO --------------
                                          |
                                          -----> sleep on ground or in a cave is sufficient, use ground cloth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version