Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Hunting

2014-15 Deer Season Thread

<< < (3/9) > >>

nelson96:
Good luck MSP.

I just found out that I have to cut a couple of days out of my elk hunt in order to get back in time to fly to Boston for a weeks worth of training. . . .  The wife was pleased to hear that she is going to see me for only a few hours of a few hours between a 17 day stretch.

d3nni5:

--- Quote from: nelson96 on October 23, 2014, 07:56:14 AM ---Good luck MSP.

I just found out that I have to cut a couple of days out of my elk hunt in order to get back in time to fly to Boston for a weeks worth of training. . . .  The wife was pleased to hear that she is going to see me for only a few hours of a few hours between a 17 day stretch.

--- End quote ---

Got the Savage tuned up Nelson!   :)   She's still a virgin though, got to get something with her list year!   Buy your wife something nice in Boston, she'll understand :).   I used to live there, been awhile since I visited, but if you are in the mood for Italian food, the North End has plenty of choices.   

Cedar:
I am still waiting for pictures guys!!

I know they are out there, I saw a 4-point buck (8 for you Eastern guys) on my way home from EMR class the other night.

Cedar

d3nni5:

--- Quote from: Cedar on October 23, 2014, 08:29:58 AM ---I am still waiting for pictures guys!!

I know they are out there, I saw a 4-point buck (8 for you Eastern guys) on my way home from EMR class the other night.

Cedar

--- End quote ---

I have seen a momma w/ her kids a few times on our trail cam.

d3nni5:

And this guy is out in MO, where a friend hunts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version