Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

Want one of my knives?

<< < (2/3) > >>

David in MN:

--- Quote from: mountainmoma on February 22, 2018, 07:34:23 PM ---I'd love to be in the running for the gerber folder or the buck sheath knife as it is a thin handle and I have small hands, prettiness doesnt bother me, I like using pretty things, I would put it to use culling old laying hens

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Zef_66 on February 23, 2018, 10:33:35 AM ---I'd love to have the Buck 102. I've looked at them for years for hunting, but never bit the bullet. I always revert back to my Buck 112 folder I got as a kid.

--- End quote ---

You guys are on the list. MM... Don't want to get you arrested for carrying a Buck hunter in Cali  ;). Kidding. It's a nice knife I just never used.

--- Quote from: Carl on February 23, 2018, 05:26:56 AM ---  All four are good knives and while I have knives,and spares,to meet my needs....I wish to put in a good word that MountainMomma should qualify for one .

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: archer on February 23, 2018, 10:55:13 AM ---oh now you are feeding my knife obsession. i try to keep it under control....

--- End quote ---

You guys make me laugh. Mountainmoma has some good luck with me historically. I'm sure she'll get something. I have for 3 decades bought knives compulsively to the point of being able to throw a butterfly knife to open it and having a collection of illegal Italian switchblades. I love knives. But doing spring cleaning I've found several that are collecting dust and could be used by others. Bear in mind this means I somehow believe I need 5 Moras still in the box, 2 SOG Tridents, a CRKT M14, a Kershaw Avalanche, a couple Condors, and I'm looking real hard at a Benchmade Adamas. And as I write this my Swisschamp is right next to me. I would EDC a Swiss Army when I was 7 years old. I grew up on acreage next to a farm. My Grandfather's Schrade "Old Timer" is sitting on the mantle downstairs.

Carl:
 I have an old BARLOW that was my grandfathers ,he passed when I was 2 years old.

David in MN:

--- Quote from: Carl on February 23, 2018, 12:34:33 PM --- I have an old BARLOW that was my grandfathers ,he passed when I was 2 years old.

--- End quote ---

I have an old Barlow somewhere. I believe that was the knife Tom Sawyer opined about. Old knives are cool.

archer:
old knives are cool, my Grandpa carried a Shrade when I was a kid.

David in MN:
I'd like to clean this up in the next couple weeks. If interested, post. As it stands most everyone will get something cool. You'll have to give me a shipping address but I will pay shipping (in the states).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version