Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear

Urban Carry Holsters

(1/2) > >>

CPT Morgan:
Does anyone have any experience with the Urban Carry Holsters brand of conceal carry holsters?  Curious to find out what you carry with them and your opinions.

For those that have never heard of them, check out the video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

Black November:
It's a creative concept, but I am not completely sold yet. I'll wait and see whether or not it takes off.

(It's kinda like an infomercial making mundane tasks seem difficult)

I'm able to sit down just fine with my current holsters: Crossbreed Super-tuck (IWB) & Blackhawk CQB Serpa (OWB).
I don't even know how you could draw from a Urban Carry Holster while sitting down? It seems like it would only be useful while standing.

CPT Morgan:

--- Quote from: Black November on December 19, 2016, 02:23:32 PM ---It's a creative concept, but I am not completely sold yet. I'll wait and see whether or not it takes off.

I'm able to sit down just fine with my current holsters: Crossbreed Super-tuck (IWB) & Blackhawk CQB Serpa (OWB).
I don't even know how you could draw from a Urban Carry Holster while sitting down? It seems like it would only be useful while standing.

--- End quote ---

I'm with you, which is why I ask.  I think many find it uncomfortable to sit down with other holsters, but I'm not so sure that wouldn't be the case here either.  One of the pitch's I remember hearing was that it was more concealed with a tucked-in shirt, while still making the draw nice and easy.

FrugalFannie:
Like any holster, I think it depends on the person. I can't imagine carrying that way but have never tried it. My husband is actually intrigued by that holster. Hmmm... maybe I need to buy him one.

CPT Morgan:

--- Quote from: FrugalFannie on December 19, 2016, 03:35:09 PM ---Like any holster, I think it depends on the person. I can't imagine carrying that way but have never tried it. My husband is actually intrigued by that holster. Hmmm... maybe I need to buy him one.
--- End quote ---

That is my dilemma, I don't want to buy it before I try it, unless I here some good stories from others. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version