Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > The Front Porch

Race issues: This is NOT a "whites only" forum!

<< < (42/43) > >>

fritz_monroe:

--- Quote from: CityGirlGoneCountry on June 19, 2019, 04:08:33 PM ---I read a few other threads and thought this was an interesting forum, but it was this thread that actually made me join!  I'm female (gasp), originally from a major city (wtf?), and Colombian/brown (run!).  LOL.

--- End quote ---
As Archer said, welcome.

Take a look around, there's plenty of female members.  There's plenty of members that are from cities.  And I assume there's other people that are Colombian and/or brown, but I've never cared about that so can't really say for sure.

CarbideAndIron:

--- Quote from: CityGirlGoneCountry on June 19, 2019, 04:08:33 PM ---I read a few other threads and thought this was an interesting forum, but it was this thread that actually made me join!  I'm female (gasp), originally from a major city (wtf?), and Colombian/brown (run!).  LOL.

--- End quote ---

I'm a Euro/Asian mutt, yet half my friends are rednecks. No one cares what you look like if you have the same interests.

David in MN:

--- Quote from: CarbideAndIron on June 20, 2019, 05:34:30 AM ---I'm a Euro/Asian mutt, yet half my friends are rednecks. No one cares what you look like if you have the same interests.

--- End quote ---

I laughed. When I signed up I was 50% German and 50% Polish. Took a kid and a DNA test to learn about the Austrian, English, Swedish, Norwegian sides and if I'm honest every time I sign in to Ancestry the bubble gets tighter around Kazakhstan. So I got something somewhere on that Russian steppe.

That's the thing about being an American. If you're dumb enough to be racist you're probably crapping on your relatives.

CarbideAndIron:

--- Quote from: David in MN on June 23, 2019, 01:06:50 PM ---That's the thing about being an American. If you're dumb enough to be racist you're probably crapping on your relatives.

--- End quote ---

I think that sums this whole topic up nicely, haha.

maraka87:
Damn, somebody had to really write some awful stuff for this post to get here  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version