Archived Boards (Read-Only) > 13Skills.com

Share how knowing skills saved your day

<< < (3/3)

desmond11:
To many to count.especially with the internet there is not much that you can't tackle yourself now a days. I love the feeling of not knowing how to do something ,do a little research,then accomplishing the task at hand.good for you on having the courage to do intimidating things.

helix2301:

--- Quote from: desmond11 on February 11, 2015, 07:00:47 PM ---To many to count.especially with the internet there is not much that you can't tackle yourself now a days. I love the feeling of not knowing how to do something ,do a little research,then accomplishing the task at hand.good for you on having the courage to do intimidating things.

--- End quote ---

I agree I am not a huge car guy and I looked up on youtube how fix my wifes car and yep all fixed. I can't tell you how many times having my gobag/edc bag has shaved me more then I can count.

has_been18:

--- Quote from: desmond11 on February 11, 2015, 07:00:47 PM ---To many to count.especially with the internet there is not much that you can't tackle yourself now a days. I love the feeling of not knowing how to do something ,do a little research,then accomplishing the task at hand.good for you on having the courage to do intimidating things.

--- End quote ---

An old friend told me one of the neat things about doing it yourself and saving money, is you don't have to pay taxes on the savings.  Tax free income in a sense.

You have a great point about researching a project, Desmond!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version