The TSP Marketplace > BulkAmmo.com

Experience with BulkAmmo

<< < (2/9) > >>

Fyrsprite:
Just had a great experience with them.  I ordered yesterday morning, received ammo today.  It was packaged well, inside a plain box with plenty of paper cushioning. 

Very happy customer here.   ;D

SaltyHobbit:
Had a great experience with them. Ordered a thousand and the only issue was with Fedex. The delivery guy said it was delivered and it was not. Called customer service a day after the stated delivery date and the rounds were at the house within 2 hours. I will be ordering more when funds permit.

BulkAmmo.com:
Thank you for sharing your positive reviews!

SteveandTracyinKY:
So what is the deal with the ammo can? Do you have to pay an extra $10 in shipping or was that a mistake? that would really mitigate the "free" part.

BeachPete:
Thanks for a great transaction.  I placed the order on Friday evening and it shipped Monday, arrived Wednesday.

I shipped my for pickup at our local UPS customer center so it wouldn't be sitting on the doorstep all day.  I called BulkAmmo to confirm this and they were very helpful making sure it was shipped properly.

I found that if you're buying ammo, it's easier to just to ship it for pick it up at the UPS/Fed Ex place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version