The TSP Marketplace > BulkAmmo.com

Experience with BulkAmmo

<< < (8/9) > >>

Chemsoldier:
I recently got a case of 9mm NATO from Bulk Ammo. Fast, discreet and affordable as always.

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: LvsChant on December 30, 2017, 03:26:55 PM ---Interesting, isn't it? The free market still finds a way :)

--- End quote ---

Yep.

FreeLancer:

--- Quote from: FreeLancer on December 27, 2017, 11:46:23 PM ---Fortunately, and unanticipated on my part, the online bulk purchase window is not totally closed at BA for us CA buyers, we just have to have the ammo shipped to a licensed dealer and pay them a handling fee.  I did a dry run order tonight on their site and it listed two local dealers who have entered into an agreement with BA to accept shipments on their customers behalf, for a a handling fee of $20 - $25.  Maybe after I've dealt with my existing purchases I'll give it a go and see what the overall cost is.

--- End quote ---

I decided to brave a BulkAmmo purchase tonight and was pleasantly surprised to find they had a new shipping link to an FFL just a couple miles from me who lists a $0 handling fee.  After hitting the buy button, BulkAmmo asked me to upload a photo of my FOID/Permit for verification.  Not sure exactly what that was, I googled the term and surmised that my CCW would probably qualify.  I'm guessing Californians without a CCW (most Californians, unfortunately) would upload a copy of their Firearm Safety Certificate, but I'm not sure.

We'll see how this goes......

FreeLancer:
Turns out that FOID thing wasn't required and they've already shipped the order.  That's why you shouldn't operate a web browser while on NyQuil.

archer:

--- Quote from: FreeLancer on January 10, 2018, 05:07:13 PM ---Turns out that FOID thing wasn't required and they've already shipped the order.  That's why you shouldn't operate a web browser while on NyQuil.

--- End quote ---

while you were ordering, did you order me a case like i asked? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version