Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Food Storage Resources

Gold Lined Paint cans

(1/5) > >>

traildad:
I came across this site for paint cans. I looked at the Cary co but did not see prices. I don't know how the prices compare but these sound good.
$3.17 for 1gal gold lined cans and $1.92 for 1qt cans and $1.76 for 1pt cans and $1.17 for 1/2pt cans all with lids. Min. one case order.

http://www.emptypaintcans.com/tinpaintcans.aspx

chrisdfw:
That is the e-commerce site for the cary company. I got a price quote and it is pretty much the same.

Look closely at the logo in the top left of the page.

otowner98:
Will they let you save the shipping and pick them up at the warehouse?  I live about an hour away, and am up there for work once a month or so.

midwesterner:

--- Quote from: otowner98 on December 03, 2010, 06:17:31 AM ---Will they let you save the shipping and pick them up at the warehouse?  I live about an hour away, and am up there for work once a month or so.

--- End quote ---

I exchanged email with them last year, and they were quite open to me picking up the order rather than shipping it. I'd considered picking up some food-grade barrels they have available as well (rain collection for the garden...) and they had those at their warehouse in Addison as well.

Herbalpagan:
I checked them out, but the shipping was too much. I may use some regular cans I can get locally and just use a food grade liner in them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version