Armory, Self Defense, And EDC > The Airgun Board

Benjamin Pump Air Rifles...

<< < (2/4) > >>

nate49080:
i bought mine 15 years ago for 100.00 in a .177. now i see them selling for 150.00!

Juggernaut:

--- Quote from: nate49080 on June 24, 2009, 04:36:39 PM ---i bought mine 15 years ago for 100.00 in a .177. now i see them selling for 150.00!

--- End quote ---

wow!!!!!!!  :o  they must have a real long term value on them!!!

nate49080:
i think it would be the last air raifle you would need. but i think you have to mount the scope like a shotgun.

TimSuggs:

--- Quote from: Juggernaut on June 24, 2009, 04:52:30 PM ---wow!!!!!!!  :o  they must have a real long term value on them!!!

--- End quote ---

Juggernaut:  They do!  The first Benjamin Air Riffle I played with at my cousin's when I was 5 or so is still going strong today, and I'm 52!  Not a bad return on your money for close to 50 years of dependable and reliable usage huh?  The only other thing I've ever spent money on that has lasted me almost 30 years, is my Wife.

Nate:  Bejamin makes a scope mount, that's what the two tapped holes on the side of the receiver are used for.

Tim.

Juggernaut:
lol wow! congradulations on your 30 year marriage. soo... does that mean you know your air gun better than your wife? jkjkjk!!!!!  :) I prefer air gun shooting without a scope, just my personal opinion, but thats one of the reasons I like the Benjamins'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version