Survivalism & Self Sufficiency Topics > Outdoors Activities

Online MILSURP vendor

(1/2) > >>

gpewett:
I have finally given up on Old Grouch. I can never get a hold of them on the phone or by email. They haven't shipped orders I paid for. I just no longer want to support them. What is another millsurp online vendor for things like molle straps/canvas tarps/ wool blankets. Thank you

armymars:
Cheaper Than Dirt

gpewett:
Im looking for things like canvas tarps/ wool blankets and molle shoulder straps. Cheaper than dirt never seems to have these sorts of things

RipleyRuckus:

--- Quote from: gpewett on July 16, 2018, 01:08:11 PM ---I have finally given up on Old Grouch. I can never get a hold of them on the phone or by email. They haven't shipped orders I paid for. I just no longer want to support them. What is another millsurp online vendor for things like molle straps/canvas tarps/ wool blankets. Thank you

--- End quote ---
Dang I just ordered from them. Wish I had seen this before.

Pathfinder:

--- Quote from: armymars on July 17, 2018, 10:03:29 AM ---Cheaper Than Dirt

--- End quote ---
NO! These mopes have a nasty habit of gouging the heck out of its customers every chance they get.
For blankets, tarps, etc. and other milsurp stuff, try Sportsmens Guide. Join their buyer's club for ca. $30 per year and you get discounted prices. I've ordered from them dozens of times, fast shipping and never an issue with them or their products.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version