Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Fiction and Non-Fiction Books/Magazines

299 Days: The War (Book Eight Discussion)

(1/4) > >>

cruzer:
Not on the 299 Days website yet but was released a couple days ago. Thank you for another great book! Got the email yesterday.

http://www.amazon.com/299-Days-War-Glen-Tate-ebook/dp/B00JC5DJ4I/ref=la_B0092Y731Y_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396311109&sr=1-9

bob3:
Read it.  Liked it.  But 8 seemed like a bit of a filler, setup for things yet to happen.  Some emotional drama that was a long time coming and done very well.  Physical danger stuff not too critical, but that's also how it's set up in the story -- it fits with the bigger picture and the role played by the characters.  While it seems "accurate" in these respects, I'd like a little action, and not just suspense.  Still, I'll keep buying. 

jhop:
I love it!  I read it in two days... now I have to go through my several months of 299 withdraw until book 9 comes out  ::)

PolicePrepper:
I read it in one day and I enjoyed it. Honestly, it should have been combined with book 7. I understand publishing costs for hard copies is high for small publishers, but book 7 wasn't worth $10 (this one was).

The FOM:
I loved the shout out to Josiah Wallingford as army scout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version