Site Suggestions, Support and Resources > Fiction and Non-Fiction Books/Magazines

299 Days: The 17th Irregulars (Book Six) - book discussion [SPOILER ALERT]

<< < (6/7) > >>

Hootie:

--- Quote from: cheryl1 on September 10, 2013, 05:48:23 AM ---Is there a release date for book 7 yet?

--- End quote ---

to quote facebook
2013-09-06 Glen Tate:

--- Quote ---Just so everyone knows, the next books are all written but I need to edit them, the editor needs to edit them, and I'm adding some new chapters. Don't think I brew a pot of coffee, pull an all-nighter, and crank out stuff. Nope. It's all done and just need to be polished.
--- End quote ---

bob3:
Sure, but... Is there a release date for book 7 yet?

MississippiJarhead:

--- Quote from: bob3 on October 16, 2013, 04:18:19 AM ---Sure, but... Is there a release date for book 7 yet?

--- End quote ---
^^^This!!!

cheryl1:
Sure hope the collapse doesn't happen before book 7 is released. It's going to be a giant PIA to travel cross country after SHTF to track down Glen and find out how the book ends. ????

Smurf Hunter:

--- Quote from: cheryl1 on October 16, 2013, 08:26:30 AM ---Sure hope the collapse doesn't happen before book 7 is released. It's going to be a giant PIA to travel cross country after SHTF to track down Glen and find out how the book ends. ????

--- End quote ---

+1

In theory Pierce Point is within 100 miles from me.   :-X
Though with my luck lately, I would get mistaken for a Lima and be picked off by a sentry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version